From March 2017-July 2018, I was responsible for the social media content and community management of the AkzoNobel UK home deco brands – including Dulux, Cuprinol, Armstead, and more.
• Full ownership of all channels and communities on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & YouTube.
• Planning, implementing & reporting on end-to-end social campaigns for brand & care initiatives
• Managing ‘Always On’ organic content stream – including proactive & reactive production, publishing, reporting, social listening, & social crisis management
• Ensuring seamless integration of hero, hub & hygiene content across organic and paid social
• Driving an increase in insight-led content planning, and curation of ‘user-generated content’ to tell the brand story
• Building a loyal community of followers through exclusive Facebook groups, influencer activity, UGC, and surprise-and-delight activity.
• Driving the development and maintenance of Sprinklr to improve our customer experience and delivery of social content
• Working with our media agency to deliver high performing Ad Campaigns
• Designing and editing visual assets, including flat images, videos and gifs
• Overall engagement across all brands & accounts increased by 1018.7% whilst reducing spend
• Drove a 125% organic growth of our Instagram community, whilst increasing engagement rate by 129%
• Drove a 6,741% increase in shares of our Pinterest content
• Developed uniformed tracking conventions to measure ROI across all social activity
• Implemented new modules in Sprinklr: Listening, Benchmarking, Paid Advertising and Reporting, and Content Marketing (User-Generated Content)
• Implemented a robust social crisis plan and listening framework
• Puppy Playdate Facebook Live
• Partnership with On The Tools, creating the worlds most watched piece of sponsored Facebook April Fools Day content in 2018
• Delivered the social media campaign for Cuprinol’s TV sponsorship of ‘Shed of the Year’ on Channel 4 in 2017, which trended in the UK during each broadcast
CASE STUDY (Sprinklr) – How AkzoNobel UK Reduced Response Times By 80% and Engagement By 172%
CASE STUDY (Pinterest) – Cuprinol