I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or my services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
I may update this policy from time to time by editing this page. I will notify those on my database of any changes, but you can also check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18/05/2018.
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or are required by law to do so.
What information do I collect?
When you sign up for my newsletter, download my free guides or buy one of my services, I may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information, such as email address, phone number, and social media accounts
- your interests/goals from using my services
If you choose to buy a product or service from me, my third-party payment processors will collect your payment information.
I also collect data from cookies based on your online behaviour during and after visiting my website. I may receive certain information, as described below, but I will not send promotional emails beyond that which you explicitly sign up to. If you no longer wish to receive emails from me, you may opt-out by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button on the emails at any time.
What I do with the information I gather?
I require this information to provide you with the resources, products and services that you request, and to also provide a better service for future customers and clients.
How I Use/Share Your Information
- Personally Identifiable Data: I will never rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. I may store your personal information outside of my direct control (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publically available to others on my site, such as posting comments on the blog page, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on my site, it may remain viewable in cached or archived pages of the site, or if others have copied and saved that information.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: I may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for my site.
How I Store And Process Your Information
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
Your information, collected through WordPress, its plugins and Mailchimp, may be stored in Europe, the United States, or any other country in which their subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
I cannot guarantee your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by a breach of any of my industrial standard technical or physical safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as email addresses) on my registration forms, I encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, however. Therefore I cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions or concerns about the security on my site, you can contact me at help [at] lisaboylesmedia [dot] com. I use an external emailing and card processing companies. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, there is a box in which you may check to receive further information or marketing materials. Please leave this box unticked if you do not wish to receive such information.
- if you have previously agreed with me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of the emails or emailing me at help [at] lisaboylesmedia [dot] com.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request to receive any and all information which I hold on you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email help [at] lisaboylesmedia [dot] com.
If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email me as soon as possible at the above email address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.